"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am beautiful inside and out


I'm going to use positive beauty affirmations for my blog titles. It's a great way to start your day and then read a review that will give you something to look forward to and shop for.

Today I'm going to review "Yes to Carrots Gentle Exfoliating facial cleanser". I came across this at a discount store and thought "Okay...the box looks like it's been through a battle zone but the tube is okay and unopened so...why not? It's marked down". I have to say...I am so glad I bought it. Here is how the company describes the product:

"Yes To Carrots Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser brings the spa to you. Pampering you like the professionals, it removes dead skin cells and lessens fine lines, leaving your skin balanced, nourished and radiantly rejuvenated. Go on, pamper yourself!"

Here is how I would describe it. You will have a "softer than a baby's butt" face after using this cleanser. I am a 43 year old woman. I am dealing with skin I've never had. Dry patchy areas, oily forehead and normal in some limited areas. Finding a cleanser that accomodates all of those types is not easy! Yes to Carrots solved my problem.

The cleanser is a very soft lotion that has small exfoliating beads that I would say are about the size of a grain of salt. A small amount will do you whole face though! Remember the saying...less is more. Same applies here. Just about the size of a dime and your face will be happy. Trust me here. I absolutely love the scent. Remember I said "soft as a baby's butt"? This product smells like baby powder or baby lotion. Not overwhelming but enough to let you know where your heading for the feel of your face.

I give Yes to Carrots Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser a two thumbs up. It doesn't dry out the dry areas and it tames down the oily areas. Head to your nearest Target or go to:

www.yestocarrots.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't doubt it....we use the Yes to Carrots shampoo and conditioner and love it!

    ReplyDelete