"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 15, 2010

Something new

I have decided I need to start a blog reviewing products that I have purchased based upon other reviews. I'm an older woman and most reviews out there are for the younger generation. Not a whole heck of a lot out there for us oldies but goodies. Some of the products I'll have purchased on my own because I've seen it on sale, at a discount store or just wanted to see how the product works for me. I'm not going to stick to just discount or drugstores though. I've also purchased products from Etsy.com that I'm absolutely in love with. Those will also end up on my little world of beauty.

I also think that beauty is not something we purchase at the store or online. Beauty is who we are from the inside out. I'm a fan of positive affirmations and quotes. From time to time I will be posting those also.

Makeup tutorials are not my forte so this blog is going to be geared towards products, their use and how they reacted to this 40 something's skin. If you would like tutorials I will post over in the sidebar some youtube channels that I check out on a daily basis. If there is a particular product you would like me to review by all means leave me a comment or send me an email. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment