"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love myself and am worthy of all the best in life




YES YES YES!!! Now that you are thinking about Sally and the infamous restaurant scene let me tell you about another Yes to Carrots product. Exfoliating and Soothing Mud Mask. Remember "soft as a baby's butt"? Here is another product to achieve that goal. The website description:

"Most masks are meant to hide your face - not this one! We mask you to uncover your radiant, lovely face. Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Mask revitalizes and purifies your skin, firming and tightening to leave a velvety luster and luminous complexion. Don't hide behind this mask, GLOW with it!"

When I first used this I thought it felt funky and yes...it's mud. Mud is going to make me lovely? Why didn't they tell me that when I was a kid? I played in the mud A LOT!!!

I found this one at a discount store for a very lovely price. As you know...I'm a HUGE Yes to Carrots fan so of course I had to purchase it. Brought it home. Opened the container and thought "I'm going to put THAT on my face???" It seriously does look like mud. Light colored mud but still mud. I sucked it up, put a thin layer on my face, waited 5 minutes and then rinsed it off. In case you are wondering...yes it does have the baby powder scent like the exfoliating cleanser. Now picture the heavens opening up and angels singing. I could not believe how soft my skin was. It was almost downright glowing. I'm 43 years old!!! I haven't glowed since I was a teenager.

So far Yes to Carrots has not disappointed me. I have one more product that I purchased along with the facial mud. It's hair mud. I'm seeing a trend here. I'll let y'all know what I think of it.

Go out and have a beautiful you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment