"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I love myself for who I am



This is going to be s short review...I think. I was slicing potatoes last night and decided that slicing my thumb would be a great idea. I'm kinda slow on the typing today. But...I'm not wallowing. I'm reviewing and thankful I didn't cut my thumb off. :)

I have long thick hair. Getting volume is not on the agenda for my little hair strands. A woman wants to look sexy sometimes ya know? So what is a girl to do? She uses SAMY Pump It Up Hair Spray. You will have 80's big hair if that is your desire. Seriously. This stuff would hold up in a catagory 5 hurricane. This is the website description:

"Lock in volume! This revolutionary volume building hairspray formula has a fast drying ultra fine mist that actually locks in body and volume on contact. Pump-It Up Hair Spray helps give greater fullness and control to fine, limp hair without wax, residue, stiffness or buildup."

I have found, through trial and error, that a little goes a long way. Don't get crazy with this stuff. If you do you are going to have a mess and I don't mean the sexy windblown mess. SAMY has to get some credit for this spray. It doesn't flake and you can brush through it without pulling half of your hair out. How about those pesky fly aways everyone has and the serum won't keep them down? Just a small spritz of this and your good.

Samy products are in my bathroom to stay. Want to purchase Pump It Up?

Samy Pump It Up


Now go out and have a beautiful you day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment